Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Strong Lord, The Weak Sheep

Sometimes I wish I could right all the wrongs.
Or even change the outcome of things.
But I guess I can't now.
There is nothing I can do now.

So I'm just gonna do my best and not let the past bother me.
I'm just gonna let Him carry me home.
This fractured, wounded me.
I'm just gonna lift all the frustrations up to God who works for my good...

And He also works for your good too...

I guess, if i wanted - i could take actions and arm-twist things to happen.
But I think God wants me to change from all that SELF.
Even to change from that, I guess He has to work in me.

From Self to Him, from dead works to Glory!
Year by year, month by month, day by day, hour by hour, second my second...

Keep safe, keep well, stay warm.

Always be happy. And I'm always happy for you..

I wish you God's Blessings, Happiness, Wholeness, Grace and Love.
Adios...

No comments: